- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Chapel Waters collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Chapel Waters with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us using one of our website contact forms.
How will we use your data?
Chapel Waters collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to contact form enquiries.
When Chapel Waters processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Chapel Waters would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Chapel Waters from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
- Chapel Waters would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Chapel Waters for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Chapel Waters correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Chapel Waters to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Chapel Waters erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Chapel Waters restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Chapel Waters processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Chapel Waters transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Chapel Waters uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us